- Start by investing in a good quality waist trainer or corset. Make sure the size is appropriate for you and that it is snug, but not too tight.
- Wear the waist trainer for short periods of time, gradually increasing the length of time with each wear. Start with 30 minutes and increase by 5-10 minutes as your body adjusts to the feeling of the waist trainer.
- Exercise while wearing the waist trainer. This will help you to create an hourglass figure and will also help you to burn calories and tone your waist.
- Drink plenty of water while wearing the waist trainer. This will help to keep your body hydrated and will help to flush out toxins.
- Monitor your progress. Keep track of your waist measurements, diet, and exercise routine to ensure that you are seeing results.
MTR211 SONRYSE Colombian Shapewear Open Bust Bodysuit | Post Surgery Body Shapers | Stage 1 Faja | Triconet
I love the support, and I’m so grateful it has different levels as I’ve been able to tighten it up as I’ve progressed with my recovery.
5035 MELIBELT Short with hooks, maximum buttock lifting & belly control
I’m only giving a review due to the fact that the faja is one that only goes to your belly button. The size I got was the correct size but it definitely cannot be worn by itself if you are trying to avoid love handles. I only used it a couple of times, so I purchase a different one: but the qualify is great.
Just perfect, fits perfectly fine